Tour/Holiday Package Information
- Return Economy Class air tickets from Singapore by All-Nippon-Airways (ANA)
- Hotel accommodations, sightseeings, transfers, and meals as per itinerary
- Chinese-speaking guide service
What you get?
Stay : 7Days 5Nights
Meals : as per itinerary
Transport : Transport not available
About this Package
Min group size: 12
Travel Period: October 2019 to March 2020
Booking Period: 15 Aug 2019 - 22 Mar 2020
SINGAPORE - NARITA NH 802 0550/1400 or
SINGAPORE HANEDA NH 842 1150/2000 or
SINGAPORE HANEDA NH 844 2215/0630 or
SINGAPORE HANEDA NH 804 0035/0845
Assemble at Singapore Changi International Airport Terminal 2 for your flight to Tokyo.
NH 802 / NARITA or HANEDA HOKKAIDO (Lunch on board / Bento dinner)
Upon arrival at Chitose Airport, we will check in hotel for a well-deserved rest.
Accommodation: Hotel in Chitose (Hokkaido)
NH 842 (One night stay in Tokyo) (Lunch on board / Bento Dinner)
Upon arrival at Haneda airport, we will check in hotel for a well-deserved rest.
Accommodation: Hotel in Tokyo
NH 844 / HANEDA HOKKAIDO
NH 804 / NARITA or HANEDA HOKKAIDO (Breakfast on board)
Upon arrival at Chitose Airport, we shall commence with Day 2 itineraries
Day 2: HOKKAIDO / MT.SHOWA / MT.USU / BEAR RANCH / LAKE TOYA (B/L/D)
Depart for your pleasant flight to Hokkaido (NH842). Upon arrival, we head to the base of Mt.Showa to see the Ezo grizzly bears and their cubs at the Bear Ranch. Then proceed to Mt.Usu to view and feel the aftermath of the devastating earthquake. This evening relax yourself in of the “onsen” (hot spring bath) within the hotel.
Accommodation: Hotel in Lake Toya
Day 3: LAKE TOYA / LAKE HILL FARM / HAKODATE (B/L/D)
This morning, visit the Lake Hill Farm to experience ice-cream making. After that, we head southward to Hakodate. Our first stop is Hakodate Harbours & Red Brick Warehouses where old brick warehouses have been renovated to serve as beer halls, restaurants, and souvenir shops. Tonight we’ll catch a night view of the city at Mt. Hakodate, subject to weather condition (Optional Ropeway ride).
Accommodation: Hotel in Hakodate
Day 4: HAKODATE / NOBORIBETSU (B/L/D)
After breakfast, visit Hakodate Morning Market. You will find the freshest seafood, vegetables, fruits and sweets Next, we visit Goryokaku Park, the first Western-style fortification in Japan. From the observation deck* at the nearby 107m Goryokaku Tower, you will see how amazing the star-shaped fortress is. From here we roceed to Noboribetsu to visit Jigokudani (Hell Valley),, an old site of an explosion crater. This evening relax yourself by visiting the “onsen” (hot spring bath) * Entrance to Goryokaku Tower is optional (own expense)
Accommodation: Hotel in Noboribetsu
Day 5: NOBORIBETSU / NOBORIBETSU DATE/JIDAIMURA / PASEO SHOPPING MALL / APIA UNDERGROUND MALL / SAPPORO (B/L/D)
After breakfast, we visit Noboribetsu Date historic theme and culture park to experience the life in the Edo period 400 years ago. Okurayama Ski Jump is our next destination. This 90m ski jump is a very popular destination that provide the panoramic view of Sapporo city.Our next stop is Sapporo Beer Museum.Opened in 1987, this beer museum is the only one in Japan.Here, you can enjoy the taste of Sapporo products for JPY200.There are also soft drinks available for non alcohol drinking guests. Next, shopping spree at Paseo Shopping Mall and Apia Underground Shopping Mall.
Day 6: SAPPORO / OTARU / SAPPORO / ISHIYA CHOCOLATE FACTORY (B/D)
This morning, drive to the romantic town of Otaru, famous for its glasswork shops and old stone warehouses. Photo-stop at the famous Otaru Canal and visit Kitaichi Glass Shop that sells a great variety of glass art works and glassware. At the Music Box Shop, take home a music box filled with light and sweet sound to your friends. Next, we visit Ishiya Chocolate to learn about the history and process of manufacturing chocolate. We will drive pass the historic Clock Tower on our way to Odori Park for a photo-stop, here you will see the Sapporo TV Tower.
Accommodation: Hotel in Chitose Hotel
Day 7: CHITOSE / SINGAPORE (B)
After a good breakfast, we will check in for our flight back to Singapore (via Narita Airport or Haneda Airport).
FRUIT PICKING SEASON
Strawberry Mid June till early July
Cherry Early June till end July
Grape Early September till mid October
Apple Mid September till end October
No fruit picking in April, May and August.
View Sapporo Snow Festival from 04 - 11 February 2020 (subject to change)
Note: The above event is organise by the local authority and is subject to change or cancel without prior notice
- MIN. 12 ADULTS TO CONFIRM DEPARTURE
- Tour will be conducted in MANDARIN / A bilingual (Mandarin/English) guide will be provided upon request and is subject to availability
- Child with Extra Bed - 6 -11yrs
- Child without Bed - 2 - 5yrs
- Blackout Dates : 23 December 2019 - 05 January 2020
- Extension / Deviation : STRICTLY NOT APPLICABLE.
- Infant fare is $280.00 and is subject to Airline Insurance Tax
- Non-Singapore passports may require a valid Visa prior to booking (please refer to our consultants for application details)
- Maximum 3 adults (excluding infant) are allowed in hotel room
- Sequence of itinerary are subject to change without prior notice
- All tour prices, flight schedules, departure dates and tour conditions are subject to change without prior notice
- Prices are subject to confirmation at the time of booking
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Terms and conditions apply
- All airport taxes and applicable fuel surcharges @ S$230 per adult / S$210 per child (subject to change)
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fees (if applicable)