Tour/Holiday Package Information
SPRING - SUMMER SEASON $100 DISCOUNT! Promo Period: 16 February 2019 - 01 March 2019 * T & C apply
- Return Economy Class air tickets - Singapore - Tokyo - Singapore by All-Nippon-Airways (ANA)
- Hotel accommodations, sightseeings, transfers, and meals as per itinerary
- Chinese-speaking guide service
What you get?
Stay : 7Days 5Nights
Meals : as per itinerary
Transport : as per itinerary
About this Package
Min group size: 12
Travel Period: April to September 2019
Booking Period: 12 Feb - 25 Sep 2019
Day 1: SINGAPORE - TOKYO
Assemble at Singapore Changi International Airport Terminal 2 for your flight to Fukuoka via Narita or Haneda.
SINGAPORE NARITA NH 802 0550/1400
SINGAPORE HANEDA NH 842 1150/2000
SINGAPORE HANEDA NH 844 2215/0630
SINGAPORE HANEDA NH 804 0035/0845
OSAKA via Narita or Haneda (D)
Assemble at Singapore Changi International Airport Terminal 2, for your pleasant ﬂight to Osaka (via Narita or Haneda). Upon arrival at Osaka, proceed for dinner thereafter check in hotel for a well deserved rest.
Accommodation: Hotel in Osaka
NH 802 / NARITA or HANEDA TO OSAKA (D) : - Upon arrival at Osaka Itami Airport, we will check in hotel for a well-deserved rest. Accommodation: Hotel in Osaka
NH 842 (One night stay in Tokyo) (Bento Dinner) : - Upon arrival at Haneda airport, we will check in hotel for a well-deserved rest. Accommodation: Hotel in Tokyo
NH 844 HANEDA TO OSAKA : - Upon arrival at Osaka Itami Airport, we shall commence with day 2 itinerary
NH 804 : Upon arrival at Osaka Itami Airport, we shall commence with day 2 itinerary
Day 2: UNIVERSAL STUDIOS JAPAN - SHINSAIBASHI (B/D)
Enjoy a fun-ﬁlled exciting day in Universal Studios Japan! Step into the new magical world of Peter Pan’s Neverland as you zip through the sky on the new “Hollywood Dream-The Ride”. Universal Studios Japan complex includes 18 rides and shows, plus great shopping and dining, especially at the Hard Rock Cafe Osaka. Next, shop to your hearts’ content at Shinsaibashi.
Accommodation: Hotel in Osaka
Day 3: KYOTO - TOYOHASHI (B/L/D)
After breakfast proceed to Kyoto, an ancient city with many notable and historic scenes. Visit the famous Kinkakuji “Golden Pavilion”, originally built in 1394. Next, explore the Kiyomizu Temple, famous for its wide wooden veranda jutting out over an exquisite valley that extends to a panoramic view of the city. Next visit the Nishijin Textile Centre you can enjoy the elegant kimono fashion show and appreciate some of the ﬁne creation of Japanese weaving. If time permits you’ll drive pass the Gion Street, a former Geisha district and you might even catch a glimpse of Maikosan.
Accommodation: Hotel in Toyohashi
Day 4: TOYOHASHI - BULLET TRAIN - MT. FUJI LAKE KAWAGUCHI (B/L/D)
After breakfast, you’ll experience the mighty speed of Shinkansen “Bullet Train” and zoom off towards Tokyo. Upon arrival, proceed to 5th station of Mt. Fuji, the symbol of Japan (subject to weather conditions). Next, Gotemba Premium Outlets, shop for popular international brands at reasonable prices. Tonight, dressed in “Yukata” and enjoy a traditional Japanese “Nabe” (steamboat) dinner and not forgetting to relax yourself in one of the “onsen” (hot spring bath) within the hotel.
Accommodation: Hotel in Lake Kawaguchi
Day 5: TOKYO CITY TOUR (B/L/D)
After breakfast, proceed for a Tokyo city tour. Next, visit the famous Asakusa Kannon Temple, enjoy a stroll at the colourful Nakamise Shopping Street ﬁlled with wide selection of souvenirs and traditional Japanese snacks. Next The Daiso, every item is priced at 100 yen, with some exceptions. Thereafter proceed to Ueno, where you can purchase everything from food products, upscale fashions and other miscellaneous goods at reasonable prices. Along the way, we will drive pass Tokyo Sky Tree.
Accommodation: Hotel in Tokyo
Day 6: TOKYO DISNEY RESORT (B/D)
Choice of Tokyo Disneyland OR Tokyo DisneySea
A whole world of fun and excitement is waiting for you at Tokyo Disney Resort. Choose between Disneyland - the Kingdom of Dreams and Magic OR set sail for adventure, discovery and fun in seven ports of call at Disneysea.
Accommodation: Hotel in Narita . Hotel is not located in Tokyo city. It is near Narita International Airport.
Day 7: TOKYO - SINGAPORE (B)
This morning free at leisure until your transfer to Narita or Haneda International Airport for your ﬂight back to Singapore with sweet memories of ANA First Choice Holiday.
- MIN. 12 ADULTS TO CONFIRM DEPARTURE
- Child with Extra Bed - 6 -11yrs
- Child without Bed - 2 - 5yrs
- Tour will be conducted in MANDARIN
- A bilingual (Mandarin/English) guide will be provided upon request and is subject to availability
- Extension / Deviation : STRICTLY NOT APPLICABLE.
- Peak season surcharge of $60 per person [Adult / Child] is applicable for the following dates : 15 July- 31 August 2019.
- Infant fare is $280.00 and is subject to Airline Insurance Tax
- Non-Singapore passports may require a valid Visa prior to booking (please refer to our consultants for application details)
- Maximum 3 adults (excluding infant) are allowed in hotel room
- Sequence of itinerary are subject to change without prior notice
- All tour prices, flight schedules, departure dates and tour conditions are subject to change without prior notice
- Prices are subject to confirmation at the time of booking
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Terms and conditions apply
- All airport taxes and applicable fuel surcharges
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fees (if applicable)