Tour/Holiday Package Information
SPRING - SUMMER SEASON $100 DISCOUNT ! Promo Period: 16 February 2019 - 01 March 2019 * T & C apply
- Return Economy Class air tickets from Singapore by ANA
- Hotel accommodations, sightseeings, transfers, and meals as per itinerary
- Chinese-speaking guide service
- NOTE : Bilingual (Mandarin/English) guide upon request
What you get?
Stay : 7 Days 5 Nights
Meals : as per itinerary
Transport : as per itinerary
About this Package
Min group size: 12
Travel Period: APRIL - SEPTEMBER 2019
Booking Period: 09 Feb - 25 Sep 2019
Day 1: SINGAPORE - NARITA (NH 802 0550/1400)
or SINGAPORE - HANEDA (NH 842 1150/2000)
or SINGAPORE - HANEDA (NH 844 2215/0630+1)
or SINGAPORE - HANEDA (NH 804 0035/0845+1)
Assemble at Singapore Changi International Airport Terminal 2 for your flight check in.
NH 802 - NARITA OR HANEDA TO OSAKA (Breakfast or Lunch on board / Dinner)
Upon arrival at Osaka Itami Airport, we will check in hotel for a well-deserved rest.
Accommodation: Hotel in Osaka
NH 842 (One night stay in Tokyo) - Lunch on board / Bento Dinner
Upon arrival at Haneda Airport, we will check in hotel for a well-deserved rest.
Accommodation: Hotel in Tokyo
NH 844 - Haneda to Osaka NH 804 - Narita OR Haneda to Osaka
Upon arrival at Osaka (Itami Airport), we shall commence with Day 2 itineraries.
Day 2: KYOTO - KIYOMIZU TEMPLE (B/L/D)
Depart for your pleasant flight to Osaka (NH 842). Upon arrival proceed to visit the famous Kinkakuji “Golden Pavilion”, originally built in 1394, this temple has two top floors completely covered in gold leaf. The view of this magnificent structure is amazing. Next, explore the Kiyomizu Temple, better known as Kiyomizudera (Pure Water Temple). This popular temple is best cknowledge for its wooden veranda protruding out over an exquisite valley that extends to a panoramic view of the city. Along the narrow Sannen-zaka and Ninen-zaka you will find traditional merchant shops that serve local delicacies and souvenirs.
Accommodation: Hotel in Gifu
Day 3: KANAZAWA - SHIRAKAWAGO - TAKAYAMA (B/L/D)
After breakfast, visit the Shirakawago village (registered by UNESCO as Cultural World Heritage), traditional old farmhouses with steeply pitched thatched roofs architecture “Gassho” style. Next the district of Nagamachi in Kanazawa,the narrow alleys, earthen fences, and the gates to rows of samurai’s houses retain the original look from the olden times. Next the impressive East Street of Teahouses – Higashi Chayagai, traditional Japanese venue of entertainment,eating and drinking where places for enjoying the dances and music performed by geisha in the Edo period. Moreover, the Asano River flowing nearby also offers a commanding and beautiful view in all season.
Accommodation: Hotel in Takayama
Day 4: TAKAYAMA - AZUMINO - WASABI FARM - MATSUMOTO (B/L/D)
This morning, we visit Takayama Morning Market*, one of the biggest morning market in Japan. Here you will find traditional Japanese souvenirs, fresh fuits and vegatables. Next, we visit the old streets of Takayama Sanmachi, the town village that still stands and remain unchanged since the Edo Period. From here we travel to Art Hill Glass Museum in Azumino. This place boast the largest public collection of local and international glasswares. Japan’s largest and most visited wasabi farm, Daio Wasabi Farm is our next stop. Why not try their soba noodles with the freshly picked wasabi or the famous “must-try” wasabi-flavored ice cream. Remember to bring home recently produced wasabi.
Accommodation: Hotel in Matsumoto
Day 5: MATSUMOTO - NAGANO - LAKE KAWAGUCHI (B/L/D)
After breakfast, visit Matsumoto Castle (admission to Castle’s Museum not included), also known as the Crow Castle due to the its black exterior. This castle is registered as a national treasure. Next we visit Zenkoji Temple (designated a national treasure). This temple is famous for its way of worshipping called “O-kaidanmeguri” where people walk blindly through a completely dark underground corridor to touch the “Lord of Paradise”. We will stroll along the street with many shop houses that sell light snacks and souvenirs on our way out.This evening relax yourself in one of the “onsen” (hot spring bath) within the hotel.
Accommodation: Hotel in Lake Kawaguchi
Day 6: GOTEMBA PREMIUM OUTLETS - TOKYO (B/D)
After breakfast, proceed to Gotemba Premium Outlets, a large-scale retail outlet mall built in an extensive area of natural environment with views of Mt. Fuji. Shopping for world mous brand goods can be found here. Next is a the popular Asakusa Kannon Temple, one of the most famous tourist attractions in Japan. Along the colourful and crowded Nakamise Shopping Street, you will find a very wide selection of souvenirs and traditional Japanese snacks.
Accommodation: Hotel in Tokyo
DAY 7 : TOKYO - SINGAPORE (B)
This morning free at leisure until your transfer to Narita or Haneda Airport for your flight back to Singapore with sweet memories of ANA First Choice Holiday
- Tour will be conducted in MANDARIN
- Child with Extra Bed - 6 -11yrs
- Child without Bed - 2 - 5yrs
- A bilingual (Mandarin/English) guide will be provided upon request and is subject to availability
- Peak season surcharge of $60 per person [Adult / Child] is applicable for the following dates : 15 July to 31 August 2019.
- Extension / Deviation : STRICTLY NOT APPLICABLE
- Surcharges are applicable on Japan Eve, Chinese New Year, National Holidays & Festive Events
- Infant fare is $280.00 and is subject to Airline Insurance Tax
- Non-Singapore passports may require a valid Visa prior to booking (please refer to our consultants for application details)
- Maximum 3 adults (excluding infant) are allowed in hotel room
- Sequence of itinerary are subject to change without prior notice
- All tour prices, flight schedules, departure dates and tour conditions are subject to change without prior notice
- Prices are subject to confirmation at the time of booking
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Terms and conditions apply
- All airport taxes and applicable fuel surcharges
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fees (if applicable)