Fly to Taiwan from SGD408, or to Korea from SGD578
Visit the exciting night market in Taiwan or take a relaxing dip in the hot spring in Korea.
Come explore Taiwan and Korea with our special fares. Offer ends 30 Aug 2016 - book with your DBS/POSB cards now.
We have more than 40 cities to uncover! Check out our special fares to other destinations here.
|Destinations||Cabin Class||Fare from|
Terms and Conditions:
1. The above fares are on Economy Class, on per person basis and includes all applicable taxes/surcharges. Taxes and surcharges are correct as of 1 Aug 2016 but are subjected to change due to currency fluctuation. The taxes are final at the point of ticketing. Tickets must be paid using Singapore-issued DBS/POSB Credit/Debit Card.
2. Sales period: 4-30 Aug 2016
3. Travel period: Departure from Singapore between 4 Aug 2016 – 31 Dec 2016.
4. Advance purchase: Reservations and ticketing for all sectors are required at least 3 days before departure from Singapore for Q class (on Europe sectors) and O class (on all other destinations).
5. High season:
For Taiwan : High season fares apply for travel departing Singapore between 5-11 Aug 2016 / 19 Nov - 27 Dec 2016
For Korea : High season fares apply for travel departing Singapore between 4-23 Aug 2016 / 19 Nov - 27 Dec 2016
6. Stopover (Please call CX Global Contact Centre at 6723 1378 to make a flight booking):
- O booking class: Not applicable. Point to point itinerary only.
- Other booking class:
i. One stopover in Hong Kong is allowed throughout the journey with applicable taxes.
ii. One stopover in Bangkok is allowed throughout the journey with SGD150 surcharge and applicable taxes.
7. Open-jaw: Open-jaw is allowed. Higher fare of the two cities applies, with an additional SGD50 surcharge. Please call CX Global Contact Centre at 6723 1378 to make a flight booking.
8. Rebooking fee:
- O booking class: Ticket is valid on flight and date shown. No rebooking is permitted.
- Other booking class: Fee of SGD150 per passenger applies for any flight or date change within ticket validity. Flight restrictions/advance purchase must be observed.
9. No-show fee:
- O booking class: Not applicable. Ticket is considered forfeited once there is a no-show.
- Other booking class: SGD150 per passenger applies for passengers who fail to make prior cancellation of their confirmed flights.
10. FFP mileage:
- O booking class: Not eligible for mileage.
- Other booking class: Eligible for 25% of mileage.
- O booking class: Tickets once issued are non-refundable.
- Other booking class: Refundable subject to SGD300 refund admin fee for fully unutilised tickets.
Non-refundable for partially unutilised tickets.
12. Child fare / Infant with seat: 80% of adult fare applies.
13. Infant fare: 30% of adult fare applies.
14. Offers are subject to reservation system seat/booking availability of Cathay Pacific Airways.
15. Advance seat reservation (preblocking of seat) is not available. You may select your seats during online check-in 48 hrs prior each respective flight departure.
16. Tickets are non-transferable and name change is totally not permitted.
17. Other fees and surcharges applies e.g. name amendment, etc.
18. Other Terms and Conditions apply.