- Return transfers from Siem Reap airport or town
- Daily breakfast, afternoon snacks and choice of lunch or dinner with non-alcoholic beverages
- Laundry (excluding dry cleaning)
- Remork transportation within Siem Reap town
- Spiritual water blessing with Buddhist Monk
- Evening talk: Understanding Buddhism
- Two excursions to Angkor temples with English speaking guide
- Traditional Khmer Breakfast at Amansara’s Wooden Village House
- Khmer bath therapy (Sras)
- Hot herbal compress massage (Sor om Massa)
- Forest bathing experience
- Monk-led forest walking meditation
- Monk chanting in local Pagoda
- Ancestral Khmer incense class
This exclusive is valid for new bookings only, is subject to availability and is not combinable with any other offer unless specified. Cancellation and payment conditions are as per hotel standard terms. A minimum stay of four nights is required. Rate is subject to 10% service charge, 2.42% Accommodation Tax & 11% Government Tax. Supplementary charges: Temple Pass, USD 37 for a 1-day pass, USD 62 for a 3-day pass. For children between ages 5-11 a supplementary charge of USD 130 (2019 & 2020) (plus tax and service) per night is applicable for half board. For children ages 12 and above, and adults, a charge of USD 400 (2019 & 2020) (plus tax and service) per night applies, with the offer inclusions as stated.
Check out Aman Resorts for more details about this offer and to book your accommodation now!